"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Good Music Good Memories


I hope you appreciate the 90's music. I know TKSB will love the NKOTB. I remember roller skating to "Built this City." Good times.

Good day at the Dillan house. Our house has sold in Imperial (praise!!) & I've been packing away here. I have a lot of boxes ready to go to storage. The kids have started working on their rooms. It's way more fun to build box forts out of the 50 boxes in the basement. Who needs toys?

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like the music is working great!! Nice selection by the way! Hahaha, you're such a nerd! ;)

Dillan Family said...

NERD????? That's because you were still in your baby crib when I was listening to NKOTB! You can't deny you like bustin out to Hangin Tough!

Brooke said...

BABY CRIB??? Are you kidding me? I was going to marry Jordon!!! They rocked!

Brooke said...

OH MY...seriously!!! I've been refreshing the page over and over so I can hear all your tunes. I'm laughing pretty hard! I don't even know WHAT to say! You're funny.

Burpo family said...

Instead of 80's on my XM, i listen to your blog. I love the music. You are a great D-Jay