"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Cherished Friends
We were able to spend the day with an old friend (well, she's not old...) yesterday. Mandy & I have been friends since 6th grade. We hogged up about 5 hours of her day! The kids (her 4 & my 5) had a great time playing while Mandy & I visited. I'm so looking forward to being closer to her family since we live closer now.
Hey Terri & kids! Thanks again for coming to play! We loved having you and look forward to our next play date together. You all got along so well and that makes us moms very happy! Terri, what a joy it was to visit with you! I think we could have gone for 5 more hours! :) You guys are welcome anytime! Talk to you soon! Blessings, Mandy
1 comment:
Hey Terri & kids!
Thanks again for coming to play! We loved having you and look forward to our next play date together. You all got along so well and that makes us moms very happy! Terri, what a joy it was to visit with you! I think we could have gone for 5 more hours! :) You guys are welcome anytime! Talk to you soon!
Blessings, Mandy
Post a Comment