"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Surgery is Done

As I was sitting at the table earlier today, Parker came in from outside & said to Hunter in the living room:

"The surgery is done."

I'm chuckling in the other room, because I know they are talking about a dead rabbit we came across yesterday in the field behind our house. I didn't say a word, but heard this next:

"I took out the other lung & that stuff by the stomach too." "The intestine?" "Yeah." "Oooh, Parker, you should spread it all out & see how long it is!"

"YUCK!" I'm thinking from the other room as I hear the boys talk. All I said was, "Parker are you touching that with your hands?" "No, I'm using a stick."

OK then, I guess it's ok.

No comments: