"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

House

Yeah!!

We found a house.

We close soon. Possibly even by next week.

4 bedrooms, 3 baths, plenty of room to spread out & build more bedrooms in the basement. 3600 sq ft of running around room.

It'll be GREAT. We're thankful for God saving this one for us.

No, we don't get to keep the wagon wheels. They are already moved. It's funny how several people have asked about that...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh!!! How AWESOME!!! It looks like a beautiful house! I'm SO happy for you guys! Congrats!!!!

sixbehrs said...

Wow--that answers my question that I asked you on MY blog. That looks like a perfect house for you. Nice and big!