"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 9, 2007

5+3+3=11

Wow, what a crazy-fun weekend. We were able to keep 3 of my brother's kids, Chace, Kennadie & Ryan for the weekend. Saturday evening we also had some friends' kids here, Quenton, Sidney & Abby. So, 5+3+3=11. Wow! That's crazy-fun!



We really did have a good weekend, the kids all played well. They played in the snow, colored pictures, played downstairs & watched a lot of movies. Jumanji about 3 times, Evan Almighty at least 2 times as well as others. They also helped us clean the basement several times (after they'd wrecked it...). We've had a small sewer problem, so they also kept watch on the drain in the basement.

I'm tired tonight but know the time spent with those kids was well worth it.

No comments: