"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, January 4, 2008

Washer Blues

Uh Oh. Our washer isn't working. It won't spin the water off the clothes. When can a repair person get here? We're not sure. They'll call us on Monday & set up a time. They'll come & look at it sometime next week. They'll order whatever parts are needed. They'll wait for the parts to come. They'll come fix it & walaa! We'll have clean clothes once again.

I'm so thankful almost all of our clothes are clean right now. I was putting the last load into the dryer & wondered why they were still sopping wet.

Wish I could use your new washer Sonja...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be more than happy to let you use my washer. Do you want to meet in McCook to drop off the clothes? It could take up to 3 weeks. I hope not for you. SB