"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday Boy


cooper 2 days old

chloe 2, parker 4 1/2, kamrie 3 1/2, hunter 7 1/2, cooper 1 week

cooper 3 months

I remember
when I was just a couple of months along with Cooper, we were sitting at the table at my parents' house and Parker tells my mom, "I've been praying for a new baby at our house because we have an extra bed."

Brad & I just looked at each other like, "WHAT?! THAT'S why!"

We hadn't told ANYONE we were pregnant & didn't until I was about 1/2 way through our pregnancy. We got tired of comments like "don't you know what causes that?" so we decided to keep it our little secret as long as possible.

Anyway, even though Brad & I didn't really plan on baby #5, we are so glad that God did. We can't imagine life without little Cooper. And we are so happy that our kids all love each other enough to even pray for another family member.

Cooper Maxwell turns 3 tomorrow. I can't believe it. What a joy he has been for all of us.

cooper age 2

No comments: