Quiet.
That's what it is here since 3/5 are at school.
Hunter-5th grade (could he really be that old already)
Parker-2nd grade
Kamrie-Kindergarten
They were ready to go this morning, all of them set their alarms to get themselves up.
I didn't see any tears this morning by students or their mothers. I did see one boy walking around with his teddy bear. It was adorable. Brad left a message for me that said, "Did you cry? Or did you jump up & down for joy?"
Let's just say that we were all ready for school to start. I love them all & we had a great summer, but it's going to be good to get into a routine. I could cry over having to set my alarm, however.
Kamrie has a surprise for everyone. We'll take a picture of her after school so you can see...
1 comment:
What a great group. One day you will be taking their picture by the cars they will drive to school. Yikes. I have one in Jr. High SB
Post a Comment