"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Greater Things
I shared this song in an earlier post. As I think about what God has done here already & what is going on right now I am convinced that God is moving in a mighty way in our little corner of Nebraska. He has Greater Things planned here.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Like what? I'm from there and curious what you think is going to happen.
I'm not prophesying anything specific, but I know God's spirit is moving among His people here. In our church alone we had 10 people go to a worship conference & 11 to the Truth Project training all in the same weekend. Those people didn't have to be dragged there, they wanted to go. We are beginning a new Bible study that involves almost 30 people from our church & other churches in town. There is so much interest that we have 3 groups instead of just 1. Then look around at some of the other churches who are adding on or a new church who is growing & reaching out to the community. God has a plan, a larger story for all of us. We can choose to be consumed in our own stories or be used in His larger one. So do I know exactly what God is going to do in our little corner of the world? No. But I will try to let Him use me as He desires as part of His larger story.
Wow!!!! Terri. You have a gift. That song is aweome and so meaningful with Imperial and our people in it.
I agree. God has plans. Get ready for a blessing. It is going to happen. God did not plan for our building to sit empty. He did not plan for our people to be content and stop growing.
We need to be faithful. We need to pray. We need to praise God for what He has done.
4 comments:
Like what? I'm from there and curious what you think is going to happen.
I'm not prophesying anything specific, but I know God's spirit is moving among His people here. In our church alone we had 10 people go to a worship conference & 11 to the Truth Project training all in the same weekend. Those people didn't have to be dragged there, they wanted to go. We are beginning a new Bible study that involves almost 30 people from our church & other churches in town. There is so much interest that we have 3 groups instead of just 1. Then look around at some of the other churches who are adding on or a new church who is growing & reaching out to the community. God has a plan, a larger story for all of us. We can choose to be consumed in our own stories or be used in His larger one. So do I know exactly what God is going to do in our little corner of the world? No. But I will try to let Him use me as He desires as part of His larger story.
Wow!!!! Terri. You have a gift. That song is aweome and so meaningful with Imperial and our people in it.
I agree. God has plans. Get ready for a blessing. It is going to happen. God did not plan for our building to sit empty. He did not plan for our people to be content and stop growing.
We need to be faithful. We need to pray. We need to praise God for what He has done.
Thank you Terri
Sonja
That's a great song. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment