"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 5, 2009

Ba Ba Names

Guy (his favorite), Bug, Twinkle Twinkle, Colby, Lizard, Bear and now my all time favorite, the Oven Ba Ba.

Cooper names all of his blankets according to what is on them or who gave it to him & now even after where he finds them...

The Oven Ba Ba.

As we were leaving my parent's house last weekend we'd already loaded the day's Ba Ba. Cooper was standing near the oven & asked for his Ba Ba. I said it was already in the car & he noticed the towel on the oven & touched it. You could see the little wheels turning in his mind.

My mom let him take her towel because he thought it felt nice & soft like a Ba Ba should. So, now we have the Oven Ba Ba.

No comments: