"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, June 27, 2009

crocodile dock



we've had so much fun the last 2 weeks with Crocodile Dock at church. Instead of doing a "traditional" week-long VBS, we've been using each day for our Sunday morning & Sunday evening curriculum. It's been great. I love how we can enjoy the decorations for more than a week too!

The Bible Church here in town was generous enough to give us some of their posters & their backdrop for the main dock area. It sure saved us a lot of work. It allowed us to do some other touches, like the playhouse for Rocky's Playhouse for the toddler/preschool kids & make the boat attached to the dock.

We've had a blast. Come & join us each Sunday in June & July from 9am-12:15pm & 6-8 pm. Help us ROCK THE DOCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful times and teaching. God will bless you for the work you do for Him. the children will know of His love through you. mom

Anonymous said...

Our church did the same one this year. jessica helped with it. She was a crew leader. She really loves to help the kids. She was also a T-Ball coach this year. She is at camp this week Just left yesterday and I already can't wait to go get her on Friday.