"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Any kind of pumpkin, gourd or other type of squash was perfectly lined up around Cox's Ponds. Isn't it a pretty sight?

Dillan Kids & Grandma Bond
All of the kids' favorite was this huge tank filled with corn to play in. I just kept thinking: allergies!! Especially when Parker put his head into it.
Kam in the corn.


We got to take our friend, Rodney, with us to the Pumpkin Patch this year. Here he is with Chloe playing in the corn.

Check out Chloe's bling! She's got a ring, 2 bracelets, a watch, a necklace & 2 flowing scarves in her hair. Nothing out of the ordinary for our little Chloe.



Sonja & I's attempt at getting a recent Dillan/Burpo Kids Photo. We were missing Parker & Cassie, though! Notice the kids are totally into it & all smiles. (Can you hear sarcasm in that sentence?)


We had fun with my Mom for the weekend while my Dad was hunting with his brothers. Thanks for staying with us Mom! We were riding the hay rack ride to the corn maze here. I told the kids next year we won't be doing the maze. There are lots of other "family friendly" activities to do instead that don't have the negative "spooky" features.

Cooper & the Not-So-Spooky Tree

No comments: