
Well, the puppy is all picked out. He'll be ready in another week or so. So the job in the meantime?
Choose a name. A good solid boy-dog name.
Here's a few from the list we made today:
Husker
Killer
Superhero Spiderman to the Rescue
Monster Truck Jam
Walt
Gordon
Newman
Alvin
Simon
Theo
Grady
Hawk
Jed
Bolt
Very creative, yet some are a bit hard to say. I'm pushing for either Walt (after the air compressor that's been sitting in our living room for months) or Newman (after my driver).
I suppose there will be some stipulations about who has the final say. Like whoever names it has to scoop all the dog-do in the backyard or has to clean up all the chewed up garden hoses.
Maybe I don't want to give any input after all.
It'll all be worth it for his super-soft furry little ears to pet (or scrub as Cooper says).
1 comment:
It will depend too on his personality. you might want to wait till you get him home.
Post a Comment