"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Competition


Imperial's fireworks were awesome, as usual! The lightning was pretty fierce competition, enough that we were in the car most of the time. We heard reports of golf to baseball sized hail headed our way, so we went home just before the show ended.

Chloe will have tubes put in her ears, her tonsils & adnoids out on Thursday. I stocked up on jello today. I showed her some pudding I had bought also, and she said, "Is that my prize?" I don't think she knows what she's getting into...

Brad's Grandma Neva (Pete's Mom) will have her gall bladder out on Thursday morning as well. She's been extremely ill the last week & in the hospital. Keep them both in your prayers for a super-speedy recovery.

We took a load of stuff to Minden this weekend (actually to storage in Kearney) & the kids got to see the house. They are really excited about the pond across the road. Mommy is a bit nervous about the pond across the road. The above picture is looking to the house from the pond.

Grandpa Bond took us for a ride in the Model A & we had such a good time. All 5 kids, Grandpa & me. It was a bit crowded but great.

Hope you have a Happy 4th of July!

No comments: