"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

clowning around



a very well padded parker kept getting tackled by the others. i think it looks like cooper is even biting his arm in the one of the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog and check it often to see updates! We are sorry that Sunday nights are not working out for us. We had a small group when our kids were younger and could not figure out why the parents who had older kids could not seem to make it. Now we understand! We feel like we need to be with our kids on Sunday night to prepare for the week ahead and regroup from the weekend. I really miss seeing you, though! Deb Lundeen

Emiley said...

Is he bald? I think he looks a lot like Chace in that picture - esp. his eyes. Cool!!