1 lost library movie=lots of time spent looking & wondering where in the world it is
I KNEW that movie was somewhere in our house. I'd checked with the ladies at the library, searched our vehicles (twice), searched in every cupboard, under every bed, in all the dressers. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out where it would have gone. I figured someone (with little hands) probably picked it up in passing & stashed it somewhere.
The librarians said they've heard every possible reason for losing something, they say they almost always show up. They gave me all kinds of odd places people have found their movies including in the freezer...
After a long week spent searching, the lost movie is finally found. Guess where? In the freezer. No little hands swiped it, no one stashed it. Brad found it in a sack of bread that I'd put into the freezer. Not sure how the movie got in there, but sure enough, there it was.
I'm going to sit & watch it this afternoon while the kids are napping. I'll let you know the review later...
3 comments:
Seriously Teri, you should write a book! I don't know how these things happen to you, but I'm glad they do 'cause they keep me laughing! I had to check your blog today to see if a rumor I am hearing is true, but I don't see anything posted yet.....hmmm....hope it's true!
I'm SO GLAD to know that things like that don't ONLY happen at my house. Too funny!!
Oh - THANKS for putting music on here! I'm sitting at the pool while the kids swim and the wireless access I'm using won't let me get onto KLOVE, so I'm just leaving your site open so I can listen!! Thanks! :-)
Post a Comment