"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, March 21, 2009

CWC Amazing Race



We had a fabulous time last Saturday. Jane, Norma & Alice planned an "Amazing Race" for Crossroads' women. How much fun can you pack into 10 hours?

Quite a bit! We hustled to figure out clues that took us to Grant, Madrid, Sutherland, North Platte & Ogallala. It was really fun to see the competitive nature of some women come out! I didn't even have time to park the car for the shopping race at Wal-mart. Sonja & Sherri were in & out in 4 minutes 6 seconds!

Now THAT'S gotta be a record!

JAN girls, thanks so much for all your planning & plotting. It was a great day. Precious memories were made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sure looks like you all had a wonderful time. Way to go ladies.
linda B