"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mexico Blog

We'll be blogging about our time at Mexico Caravan Ministries if you're interested in reading about our time there.

I'm going to start packing myself & the kids today. Tomorrow & Friday I'll be gone, so I've got to get a lot done today.

Thank you for your prayers as we've been preparing to leave. We're waiting in expectation for how God will work IN us & THROUGH us while we're there.

"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation." Psalm 5:3

My memory verse for Mexico. I've been praying for God to work & will wait expectantly for answers. I love it that He hears us & answers us.

No comments: