"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, February 8, 2008

Goals


It's great for me to have a goal. I got a lot of much-needed cleaning done this week to get ready for...Dad's 60th Birthday Party!! Dad, seriously, we're so happy you're coming here to celebrate! I needed a good reason to clean & finish my unpacking.

Can't wait to see you on Saturday! Wish me luck baking my first blueberry pie (think mine'll look like this???)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

When I first saw this, I was thinking, "NO WAY did Terri make that." Sorry hun, I love ya but come on! :o) Are you coming to the Valentine's Banquet??? Because I think you should!

Dillan Family said...

Mine wasn't quite as pretty (no stars) but it must've been tasty--every last piece was gone! Brooke you have so little faith in my cooking abilities! :) Hunter didn't think I could make one like this either!